CSUSB College of Education holds credential ceremony for its 2019 graduates
Office of Strategic Communication
About 125 students receiving graduate degrees from Cal State San Bernardino’s College of Education were recognized during the 2019 Credential Ceremony held June 7 at the university’s Coussoulis Arena.
Deputy Provost Clare Weber gave the welcome address to the students and about 550 family, friends and supporters in attendance, along with a speech by Jake Zhu, the interim dean of the College of Education. The keynote address was given by Will Greer, an assistant professor in the Department of Education Leadership & Technology who received his master’s degree in education from CSUSB in 2007.
The recognition ceremony also honored the college’s outstanding graduates:
- Alex Hernandez, multiple subject
- Joanna Cockrell, single subject
- Ana Andrade-Tellez, special education
- Cameron Van Aken, counseling & guidance
- Tiffany DeLong, school psychology
- Paul Grant, designated subjects
- Leah Foster, administrative services
For more information, visit the CSUSB College of Education website.